April 1, 2013

sew lovely...Crafty Secrets Linky Party!

Linky_Party_CraftySecrets_Blog

I'm 'sew' glad you joined me today! Over at the Crafty Secrets Blog we're having our monthly Linky Party, and we're inviting you to play along and share your creations using Crafty Secrets Products. My projects today use the all NEW, totally FABULOUS sewing themed products available at the Crafty Vintage Girl Shop.

076
I've used the Bobbin card set as a base for most of my tags today, printed off in two sizes. I love the look and feel of these Bobbin cards. I'll have more to share with them in the next few blog posts!
069REBEKAH SPOOL END BOBBIN CARD MINI TAG

My mini tag, printed out about 1/2 the size of the larger ones. With a handmade layered embellie, using the spool ends ephemera. I punched out the centre to make it look like it had been used on a machine! Some coaster board behind and then layered on top of the pretty green lacy paper from the Sewing Papers set. There a bunch of great patterns to choose from, it was hard to decide which to use this time round:)

040
REBEKAH PINS BOBBIN CARD TAG

Another spool end here.. I've used a clear dome on top to add some dimension.. Can you see the cute mini sewing machines. Aren't they just darling? Pinking shears and felt go together so well to hold my long pins.. another great vintage advert here.. you won't be disappointed with the papers!

REBEKAH BUTTON CARD BLUE TAG

This tag uses the Blue Doily papers. die cut then added my button card on top.. just love how it matches my old buttons. Love, love!

034REBEKAH CORSET BOBBIN CARD TAG

And possibly my most favourite of the bunch, using the large corset digital stamp printed on top of the green lace paper.. all dolled up with pretty trims and ribbon.. If you look close you can see that I've laced up the corset too! Just had to add some tuile on the side..
These tags would be perfect for any sewing enthusiast. It was so much fun to play with ribbons and trims, great patterned paper and ephemera.. buttons, felt and stick pins..

Be sure to check out what the other DT gals have made, and be sure to help us welcome our newest  DT member Sheila, her blog is listed at the bottom with the others:)

Vicki Chrisman (Team Leader)

Michele Kovack

Darlene Pavlick

Melissa Bove

Sheila Rumney

Happy Crafting!
~Becks

9 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Rebecca... I love these!! Could not be more adorable! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebekah, your Bobbin cards are sew beautiful. The colors and way you put them together all go together perfectly. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning!! Not sure if we can get them here in the UK but I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are AMAZING and absolutely beautiful!! What a fabulous idea! WOW!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, thank you for popping in and welcoming me! Your projects are gorgeous! All the beautiful detail is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning....love them! I'm off to check them out:)) WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are stunning Rebekah!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just so adorable. I love them. All the little details are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D